Open for appointments as of May 1st
We have re-opened for appointments as of May 1st. If we have not already called you for an appointment, we will as soon as we are able. Please call the office directly if you are experiencing a dental emergency. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
We are doing everything we can to keep our staff and patients healthy. We have always been committed to your safety by following strict infection control guidelines as recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have added even more protocols to go above and beyond those guidelines, so you may see some changes the next time you are in for your appointment.
Here are some of the extended measures we are taking to further protect all our patients and the team:
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone and with very limited personal belongings.
- We ask that you pay over the phone prior to your appointment to minimize having to stop at the front desk.
- Please call our office when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until we give you instructions that the provider is ready to see you.
- We will be asking you a series of screening questions and taking your temperature as you enter the office. Please use the hand sanitizer provided at this time too!
- We will ask you to use a mouthwash before beginning the appointment.
- You may notice that we will look a little different too – we will be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Unfortunately, during this time we will not be able to offer headphones for you to use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us. Stay Safe & Stay Healthy!
Dr. Lester and Team