Dr. Lester can deliver your crown in a single appointment!
CEREC is an acronym
- Chairside: The technology is in the dental operatory and used while you are in the chair
- Economical: The procedure is economical (only one appointment is needed from start to finish saving you time away from your busy schedule)
- Restorations:The procedure restores your tooth to its natural beauty and function.
- Esthetic: The restorations are metal-free and tooth-colored
- Ceramic: High-strength ceramics including eMax.
CEREC is a method used by Dr. Lester to replace a tooth that is decayed, weakened, or broken to its natural strength and beauty. Better yet, it’s done with all-ceramic materials that are tooth-colored in a single appointment!
Dr. Lester will prepare your tooth as she would for a typical crown with a few exceptions. With the CEREC 3D software, Dr. Lester takes a digital picture and then uses her dental and artistic expertise to design the restoration using the CEREC 3D program. A ceramic block that matches your tooth color is placed in the milling machine and before you know it, your all-ceramic, tooth-colored restoration is finished and ready to bond in place. Dr. Lester will ensure the proper fit of your new crown. Your tooth is restored with no “temporary” or return trip necessary.
CEREC technology is an advanced dental restorative system that allows Dr. Lester to restore decay, place crowns, remove defective silver fillings or place veneers in just one appointment.
Additionally, Dr. Lester trains her peers in the use of this technology, her extensive expertise is well respected.